PLASMEND NTP DEVICE—HOW IT WORKS
Generating Therapeutic Levels of Plasma
PLASMA FORMATION WITH PLASMEND NTP DEVICE
Controlled Delivery of Therapeutic Levels of Plasma
Clinically, Plasmend NTP has been shown to:
- Kill and distress pre-cancer and cancer cells.
- Invoke immunological response through the modulation of macrophages and dendritic cells.
- Disrupt biofilms and eradicate bacteria, spores, viruses, fungi, including multidrug resistant organisms.
- Promote angiogenesis, tissue regeneration through stimulation of stem cells.
NTP Mechanism of Action:
- Creates plasma delivering reactive oxygen and nitrogen species to cells that induce intracellular redox stress pathways, which have a direct impact on skin conditions and diseases.
- Selectively targets diseased cells from a combination of immediate treatment with the Plasmend NTP technology (fast) followed by a latent destruction secondary to an immune response (slow).
Plasma is ionized gas derived from atmospheric air
- Reactive oxygen species
- Metastable species
- Ultraviolet radiation
- Reactive nitrogen species
- Positive ions
- Negative ions
- Free radicals
- Mechanical effects